Don't be scared!

My name is Charlie and I live behind the movie theater with nothing but the clothes on my back and a laptop. I can't afford to see movies, but I have strong opinions on them. Here they are.

Sorry!

Hey guys, sorry for the previous post, but I can explain!

See, earlier this evening, my girlfriend got off of work so I decided to follow- I mean- walk her home. When I was hiding behind random poles and cars I collected a few things- flyers, lost dog posters, cigarette butts- to give to her when we reached her destination.

But that never happened!
But something did happen!

When we got to her apartment, I said "Before you ask, yes, I would love a night cap of Colt 45, but first here are a few things for you darling! One dozen flyers, lost dog posters, and cigare-"  But before I could finish, she sprayed me in the eyes with devil urine! It hurt pretty bad, so I ran back and tried to blog about it immediately but I still couldn't see...

Anyway, the point is that there won't be a movie review today and I think my girlfriend and I are on a break. You know what that means ladies!!! REBOUND GALS!

please come pet my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment