Don't be scared!

My name is Charlie and I live behind the movie theater with nothing but the clothes on my back and a laptop. I can't afford to see movies, but I have strong opinions on them. Here they are.

The Black Swan!


Lately I have noticed that every person leaving the movie theater has been flapping their lips about this black swan film movie thing. Let's see what it's about.

AHHH!! 

That's one scary golf ball. 

LET'S REVIEW!

Black Swan is about a small pigeon that wants to be a swan. This pigeon is a well respected man pigeon with a nice pigeon job, a lovely pigeon wife, and hundreds of little pigeon babies. In theory he has it all (like I used to)!

However, the desire to be a swan usurps all other aspects of his life. His wife, feeling neglected and alone, starts to see another pigeon, and his children all die.  He gets really dirty which makes him black... and then they call him swan because its ironic or something. 

In the end, there is some girl on girl action and a dance. 

I give this film One Forty Up!


I feel it was a decent film but it could have had more job opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment