Don't be scared!

My name is Charlie and I live behind the movie theater with nothing but the clothes on my back and a laptop. I can't afford to see movies, but I have strong opinions on them. Here they are.

Hey lady with the kid!

Okay, so, since I have been reviewing so many movies (2 so far!), I have decided to write a film of my own.

This one is entitled Hey Lady with the Kid 
A film based on true events


This film stars the handsome Charlie who was just minding his own business one day relaxing/warming up under the exhaust fumes of idling cars when a woman wearing banana republic and her child emerged from the local macys carrying bags upon bags of workout clothes.
This is just what Charlie needed! He seized this opportunity to ambush the woman and start singing the blues as loud as he could. The woman gasped, startled and began to walk faster.

Charlie followed, holding out his big gulp cup from 7 11 requesting compensation for his harmonic melodies. This inspired the woman to break into a run, leaving her son to trail behind, for at this point, it was every man for himself!

Charlie called out to her, "Hey lady with the kid, can I get a dollar? Come on, I will show you which way to hold the train card in the slot!"

The running woman started screaming down the street which Charlie found a bit dramatic but also, thought 'when in rome...' so he chased her screaming as well. When he finally caught up to her, she froze in fear.

Charlie edged toward her, getting so close that he could smell the Martha Stewart vanilla candle in her bag. They stared eye to eye breathing heavily from running, Charlie leaned in close- "Can I get a cigarette?"

The woman threw a dollar at Charlie, took off running once again and called the police, the police laughed at her, she jumped right on to the metra leaving her son (but not her bags) behind her. As she entered her gated community, she kissed her husband, told him it was time to have another child seeing as she had lost their first one, and swore to never step foot in that dangerous metropolis again!


-I give this film TWO FORTIES UP!
Because I wrote it!

No comments:

Post a Comment