Don't be scared!

My name is Charlie and I live behind the movie theater with nothing but the clothes on my back and a laptop. I can't afford to see movies, but I have strong opinions on them. Here they are.

I Love You Phillip Morris

Could. Not. Agree. More.


Yum!


I knew that this 'Smoking-is-bad-for-you' phase would be just that! A phase!

Everything is cyclical, and in my mind cyclical means smokable! I could not be more thrilled that this slander is finally being pushed under the rug! In fact, it's being encouraged and praised, "I love you Philip Morris!" 

See, it's right there on the movie marquee with a poster and everything!


Look at those classy 'just friends'! Probably walking their dogs to the nearest gas station to load up on these fine filtered candies! They are going to get a lot of fine ladies with those hanging from their super white teeth next to those tan cheeks! 

I give this film Two Forties Up and even throw in a Swisher Sweet! 




No comments:

Post a Comment