Don't be scared!

My name is Charlie and I live behind the movie theater with nothing but the clothes on my back and a laptop. I can't afford to see movies, but I have strong opinions on them. Here they are.

Whoa, Charlie, where ya been?

Who cares.

Let's get back to reviewin!


Whoaa hoaa ho!

This is the movie, "BAD" written by a sleepy teacher with no blinds for her windows.

It's a tragic tale of a woman who can't remember the purpose of regular day items in her life.
Even something as simple as an apple, we all know to eat it, but she has to be told through writing.

If only someone had put a little yellow note with the words, "sleep under, not over" on that desk she's snoozin' at. Everyone knows under is the only way to protect you from the acid rain of the city.

She probably shouldn't be teaching in this condition. Actually, she definitely shouldn't be teaching in this condition! What is she going to teach those children? How to be forgetful?

I'm angry now. Education is important, people!


Down! 



No comments:

Post a Comment